Severe Thunderstorm Warning
“This is (your callsign) in the Lapeer county E.0.C. The National Weather Service has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Warning for LAPEER County beginning at ____ o’clock until ____o’clock. This means condition are favorable for SEVERE WEATHER.
A severe Thunderstorm may include:
- Damaging Winds- sustained or gusty winds of 58 mph or greater.
- Hail 3/4 inch or larger diameter.
- Frequent lighting strikes.
Severe thunderstorms can also produce tornadoes with little or no advanced warning. Please inform E.O.C. of the following:
- Flooding Wind gusts Estimated at 50 Mph or greater
- Hail 1/2 inch diameter or larger
- Wall Clouds
- Funnel Clouds
At this time we will take check-ins to the net. Please give your CALLSIGN, SKYWARN NUMBER and LOCATION.”
Call for reports…
If not busy take roll call about every 15-min.